Be A Sponsor
NYC FERRY OPERATED BY CITY EXPERIENCES IS LOOKING FOR GREAT PARTNERS AND SPONSORS. HERE IS A LITTLE INFORMATION TO GET YOU EXCITED.
Over the last two decades, waterfront communities have evolved for residential and commercial communities, including retail, recreation and high tech employment. The attractiveness of these locations has resulted in significant growth in residential and employment spheres. Leisurely activities have also populated the waterfront areas (notably Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge Park, DUMBO, Four Freedoms Park on Roosevelt Island and Noguchi Museum / Socrates Sculpture Park in Astoria).
Ferries will operate daily, generally between 6:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., with frequent and consistent service during weekday peak periods. During off-peak periods and weekends, the frequency of service will vary based on seasonality.
- Projected to carry 4.6 million passenger trips per year
- 550,000 people live within 1/2 mile of proposed landings
- Adult One-way fares will be $4.00
- Total of 6 Routes will cover over 60 miles of waterways
- Total of 21 landings will be connected by the ferry